Backpacking

Well, it was our group assignment for POP CULTURE and we have been asked to form a group of five. We headed to Cameron Highlands for the interview!!!

If you guys ask me how was the trip, I will definitely tell you that we were not totally enjoy ourselves at all.
Not to say that we were unable to group well but it still an assignment and thus it means that we still had to complete up our task before moving forward.

Went there by bus and one thing I wanna mention---> I was feeling not well on that day before heading up to the hill. Felt like wanna vomit and at the same time I did feel like wanna join them on the next day and go by myself.
Luckily all my group members did take good care of me. I was damn appreciate and I wanna drop an appreciation(sincerely) to all of them right here.



This was the place that we stayed.





As you guys can see that we were not enough space at all! But as long as it was cheap enough and all because of the budget.

Basically we already done our task in the first day and therefore we decided to join a package which we were able to visit some kind of places in the hill up there.
Have been to the rose garden and did take some kind of picha over there












The only picha I taken with deii... sad la wei :(





Can you guys see that??? How big is that awesome sunflowers behind me!!!! I was damn excited about it *wink




After that, we've been to the BOH tea garden.
Nice view over there.



I looked nice in this picha right??? Forgive my SS-ness



Can you guys see that??? I was eating strawberry cake at the top hills of the tea garden!!! Shocking right??? High until the max right??? Fxxking yumilicious right???
And can you see that ang moh behind me??? *blink
Oppsss... not behind but is in front of me :)




p/s: thanks to my group members ----> deii, sze wei, jacqualine & justin

No comments: