temple jalan-jalan

Yiipiii~~Since I viewed from someone in FB that someone went to the temple in pekan Broga, and I found that I have been there before when I was young, thus I'm highly interested in it.
That's why I went there again and again.
First reason: as I said just now, wish to find back my own childhood memories over there.
Second: I really wish to take photos there and make it as my assignments which needed to be hand up next week!!! Gossshhhh~~ How I am going to make it? Without taking any photo???
Third: Enough what? Where got so much reasons har???

And we decided to make it right now. Wulalalala~~Luckily we didn't get lost because both of us didn't know the way at all.
Luckily I could still remember some of the ways and finally we did ask help from others.

No people over there lolz. Considered quite HULU~~Well, who cares so much? I'm not getting party over there and thus I needn't so much people crowded over there also.Kept on capturing here and there.
Love there~~ (thumbs UPPpppp)
Pictures do tell the whole trip.





My favourite part here~~ feels like being relax and distress environment. Totally get free here...Look at the background!!! How greeny are there... Thumbs up right?








Piggy piggy~~ comelnye...(of course ain't talking about me lolz)




Buah-buahan tempatan---> durian
siape cepat die dapat (dude's sentence...)













p/s: I ain't showing off. Please don't get misunderstood. Thank you for the corporation. OHH ya!!! Please feel free to ignore my chubby arms. Thanks~~

No comments: