Manhand is coming

I was damn super duper excited once I knew that Manhand is getting thier first singing and rapping concert in Malaysia!!!!

You guys know how excited I am when I getting to know about that.
It was super awesome news for me.
Well, I'm not that kind of lil fans that will follow all the steps of thier own idols BUT this time I do really will save money and go for that.
Really no doubt for that...


I always think that Manhand is the only hope for the rapping band that born in Malaysia. Not trying to critic about local music market but I do really think that there are too much of rubbish musics in current market. Sometimes I do wondering what kind of singer is that who never sing through their own heart. You get what I meant?
LameST thing when you figure out some kind of music that really like shit!!!
People lend you the ears do not meant that they can spoilt their vocal and sing like not following any rhythm.
I do love both of my ears, please...


Gonna save up money and go for support them 9 9~~
I'm coming...

No comments: