increase my $$$

wulalalalalalalala~~
Finally I can feel distress + relax a bit.
Because of what? Because of you?
No.. No..No
I just got the result of my student!!!
And I found that her other subjects quite good excpet for BM~~


Thus, I need to put much much more efforts on those freaking disgusting subject(for her only).
Well, you guys always know that I'm always good and expert in language subjects and I hate calculations MOST to the peak.
Therefore, I really don't think that it's such an impossible mission for me to make my student make in love with language subject. *wink


Hope she got to know some of the skills to score in all the subjects.
And her mummy gonna appreciate my teaching and thus increase the pay for me(My wish...)
And I will say TQ for that~~

p/s: I'm not dreaming perhaps

No comments: