my problem or what???

I was damn stressed and by the way I kept asking myself: What's going on right now? What's the current situation now? Am I going too fast every single syllabus or what? My explaination is nor clear enough?


OMG~~OMG~~
Once I walked into my student's house, the first step that I stepped into the room.
" Miss Yap, today she got her BM paper. She got 21.5%. She never got such low marks before. "

I almost got faint, seriously.
I never thought that my student will get such mark.
Well, I was feeling damn super duper depressed and moody and honestly I kept blaming on myself.
But ONE thing that I wanna mention is: I'm just start my teaching one month ago.
And this was the very first exam that she moved to standard 2.
Of course all the things are getting harder and harder.



I'm not getting mad now.
But the problem is: Am I qualified of it?
Or should I stop blamming myself because I was just teaching her since one month ago, and this can't expect too much from me?

I seriously got blank and have got no idea at all.
I'm too weak of it.
I'm suscpecting myself that will I get sick of it?
GOD~~ What's going on???



p/s: I seriously bring my heart out every single moment when I'm teaching. Plus I always give more time and more minute on my teaching class. I never ever ended my class before the actual time. I never curi tulang before.


I'm going die 9 9 soon~~

No comments: