K king & queen

This month is such a bloody hell month for me because I really got too much things to complete up and I found that 24hr per day is gonna kill me soon~~

How am I gonna finish all those stuffs alone at home with a bloody damn hot weather ???
All right, stop complaining and mumbling all those things like what an REAL aunty will do that.
I have to remind myself that IF I'm a real aunty, I also will become a pretty aunt, MIAMY, am I right? Although I'm goin to become hiong kuu as what cute little rain calling, I also gonna be the leng hiong kuu~~
Thank you so muchie (L.O.V.E)


Busy busy and busy. Too stressed for that and I cried one day alone. I found that I was too weak in certain thing, I felt that I'm not going to complete all my stuffs within the period of time that has been set. Depressed. Moody.
And therefore, I told myself that I need to do something which can entertaint myself, I have to love myslef more and more. Not going to sacrifice myself before have not full filling all my dreams.
Went to sing K with cp gang at cheras plaza.
Well, was feeling that I'm getting older once I heard my own vocal and which song that I chosed.
As long as can relax with a gang of friends, I think that's all enough for me.


I'm too old for that.
Too tired of some kind latest songs that needed to practice a lot.
Plus I'm not going for any singing contest, right?
Who cares?


Before going out, TRY 1 2 3 on my camera. (Actually I'm SS-ing)
rf~ rf~ rf~

No comments: