perhaPs

Sometimes really have to say HELP me!!!
Am i crazy-ing???Nope!
That is just because I really do not know why got a lot of weird people live in this peaceful world???
It really makes me feel crazy and want to shout out as loudly as I can..


When I was working,I had to entertain customers.
My target are among parents because of the working place.
I really do not know why they seems like could not understand what was I talking about.
I think I already explained all the things that I need to tell very well.And I do really think the main problem isn't with me,of course.
All I can say is some parents really too stubborn!!!


That was few days ago,I was blamed by one of the parents like a dead fish =_=
What was going on???
It wasn't my fault,OK???
And at that present time,I really felt myself so lugubrious :(


Hate the way they talked to me.
Hate the way they scolded me.


If i really did something wrong,I will apologize to you,all right???
But now the problem wasn't with me.
So should I apologize???
I do not think so,OK?


Of course,I have to understand sometimes there are few people around us can make us feel bad until we really feel extremely moody.
But what can we do actually?
We can do nothing,actually.
All I can do is just stay at there quietly and blamed by the customers.
Because I still need the job,and i do not wish to get back previous life- JOBLESS


I just can complain after released from work......
Perhaps something good happen to me (often)

No comments: