my WoRkinG day

Recently quite busy.Everyday I have to wake up early in the morning,around 7am.
No other reason,just need to get enough time to dress up and tidy up myself.

Actually i worked for 2jobs everyday.Sort of $$$???I do not think so.Just because I think I can handle it in the same time.Not to say the jobs are easy,but actually it really makes me feel damn tired.

Feel curious what are the 2jobs i worked for???All right,sure I'm willing to tell you guys :)
First job:work as kindergarten teacher
Second job:work as general clerk at tuition center

Please do not feel shock or surprised when you guys read this.
I do really worked for 2jobs everyday.
I knew in the past years I never go anywhere to find out any job.Plus in the past years i just stayed at home and do nothing.
Now I just want to tell you guys:I do really made a lot of changes!!!!

What kind of changes I'm talking about???
I feel like i already grown up and i do really know to think of many ways.I think it is a good sign and of course it seems like another starting point for me.

A brand new starting point.

Sometimes when i reached home,I really felt damn tired until I wish to say STOP and just give up.But when I let myself to calm down and think it again,I try to make myself not to give up anything easily especially I already said QUIT for the last job that my friend (ws) introduced to me.Honestly,I felt super guilty at that present time.But it already passed,and I hope all my friends can understand me well.I really do not like that job.

Although these current 2jobs' salary not high enough,but one thing i can make sure,that is NOW I can feel the time passes,means i never regret for the decision that I've made.

From now on,everyday is a tiring day for me. LOL
But I know I still can bring out my little smile :)

No comments: