1st day of CNY

1st day of CNY,finally...
Woke up around 11am. Nowhere to go due some of the reason.
Why??? Just because my grandpa just passed away,and we can't go visit any relatives' house.
Just stay at home and watched television programme.Luckily still got quite a lots of nice movie to watch.


Planned to go and watch Singapore movie “大喜事”.
After taking bath and make up,then straight away went to the nearest cinema which located at jucso cheras selatan here.


It's about the love story plus a comedy.Not bad to watch actually.
Ohh,ya!!!! I forgot to mention about one thing which is my new contact lens was SCRATCH !!!
That was so sad...
And the whole day I felt like not comfortable with that lens.
It made me can't even see clearly.
CNY also nowhere to go.
Most of them already went back to their hometown.
I was wondering what can do when they stay at their hometown there...
Movie??? Gambling??? Chatting??? Or Eating while Gathering???
Hey,guys! Tell me when you all back from hometown,ya???
LOL

p/s: nowhere to go during CNY (sob)

No comments: