KIDs

Just reached home from working place.
Tired of it...
But still have to work tomorrow although it is Saturday.But no choice.
Recently do not know what happened to me.Always feel headache after released from working.I think I was lack of sleep.But it doesn't make sense. I always go to bed around 12a.m


I think it is quite normal bed time.Am I right???
Of course it is!!!
Previously we guys always go out 'yam cha' until early in the morning.
But sometimes I will get sick also because of the tiredness.
I think i am weak girl,but just a little bit weak .LOL


Only can blogging once a week because of no time.Feel a little bit sad because can't do my favourite thing which is blogging often.
These few days when I was working in the morning,I felt like I almost wanna die... :(


What was going on???
I realized that I seems like can't control my KIDS...
Oh,GOD!
What else can I do actually???
I was shouting like a womankind near pasar pagi there.
It really not so easy to handle a class especially KIDS.
Please do not think it is an easy job to take care and teach children.I do not think everyone can do it even though you are well educated,of course.


It needs a lots of patience plus you really love KIDS.
Am i qualified of it???
I'm not sure actually.
But one thing I can make sure is I know I can do it.Somemore I will make it the best!!! :)



But I think KIDS always like that.
Naughty and hyper active.
You really have to shout as loud as you can so that they only can listen to you.
I think I have to go pharmacy and buy something which can protect my throat.
Or else my throat will get hurt soon.

Here are some of the pictures I wish to share with you guys.
The right hand site that is Edmund boy.The most naughtiest little boy in the class.But do not know the reason why I like him so much.Weird.LOL



1 comment:

Alvin said...

when you want the kids respect u and listen to you, i think should share lot of love to them and make them love u more, therefore they will like u and listen to you, i guess....haha