orientation 2

Yesterday was my first day over there.It was freaking bored :(
I skipped quite lots of programmes over there.I and my cousin brother went to the library.Purpose just wanna skip those boring 'Ice Breaking'.
Really do not feel like wanna join them.


And today went over there AGAIN.Because had to settle all those course selection.
I was like a crazy girl rushed here and there.You guys have to know that I'm totally new there.And even where is the library I also need to ask someone there.It's really sucks,man.


Finally I have done my course selection.And just have to wait until Monday and go for the lessons according to my time table.


Nervous? Scared of it?
Yes,I do feel so.
But what can do?
I have to go there ALONE too.
None of anything interesting over there during my orientation days.
Feel satisfied about the new environment?
Well,I do not have any idea about that.
So I just have to promise to myself that I really have to pay FULLY concentration even though there are quite lots of OTHER things that can affect my study mood.( These are what all my buddies told me about the college life)


p/s: Brand new stuffs I have to adapt to it.I cannot complain about that because these are all the things that I have chosen. :) Just go for it and do it!!!

No comments: