my 20th part ll

Today my friends gonna celebrate my day AGAIN.This is because last Saturday some of them could not come.
Today not so many friend came but I'm happy about that too :)


We went to Mahkota Cheras restaurant and had our dinner.You guys know what?
I'm supposed to plan my diet menu.Haha
But I think it cannot be my success plan.Well...I'm not purposely wanna having diet,ok?
I'm just wanna make sure my dinner time can make it before 11pm.
Ya! you're right! I always have my dinner at 11pm and usually I will go to bed at 12am.


It was sucks,man! I don't wish to have an abnormal dinner time,all right???
Ok! Come back to our 20th part ll.
We keep on talking and laughing.Honestly,long time never meet Kelvin.But I won't feel strange when we were talking.He still the same.Haha
Nothing different.


Here are some of the pictures.Not much but just wish to catch on the memorable moment.Because we all know that time passes without any sign .LOL



p/s: ws not in the picture.LOL