my 20th

3rd of April was my 20th birthday. Of course it considered as my big big day!
But unfortunately that day I need to work until night. So it quite sad for me also.
The other day,around 6pm , I received a message from my buddies,ws.
He was planning to invite some friends and celebrate with me.
I was happy about that. After finish working,I'm rushing prepared all the things.
I was waiting at home.


That day i did not drive because they said it was my day and I should not drive.Well,I accepted the reason and just waiting for them came and pick me up :)


Honestly,I was super triple happy because many friends came although some of them just finish working. They looked freaking tired but finally them came. Ohh... gosh... touching mannnnn!!!


Actually it was not like a party but it was something like a gathering among us.Of course we did celebrate birthday,but one thing wanna mention is they really not good in singing birthday song.Haha..... Am i right???? You guys made me feel a little bit weird when I was staring at the MARBLE CHEESE cake. Haha...


Bit it was a funny and memorable moment for me.
Bao had bring us the wine that day.We all did not get drunk because just drank a little bit.
We all talked and talked.Non stop laughing.


Wan Rong and her boy went home earlier because Wan Rong looked tired.I think she reallt cannot tahan already.Haha
That's the reason this couple were not in the groupie picture :(
We went to the 2nd round after this AS USUAl until 5am in the morning.Haha...


p/s: specially thanks to all my friends and my BUDDIEs...
You all are the best in my hearts .Love you guys....


2 comments:

Alvin said...

i want all the photo of that night.... i want edit leng leng...hehe o.Ov

lingsiang said...

good...edit liao give me la