Movies Time




WATCHED!!!!


The Mechanic-- Jason Statham is too handsome and muscular yet adorable plus the sexiest man ever!!! Do not judge me, please. YES! I love bald man! LMAO
By the way, thanks pretty san for treating me the free movie tickets!


Black Swan-- The girls are simply too gorgeous! Basically the movie is a bit psychotic story line but yet brings out the inner expression of a ballet dancer. Sorry to say that this is such an artistic movie but I love this kind of movie.
Thanks Tham Pak for accompanying me to watch this kind of movie and I knew he did feel weird about this movie. LOL
Tham, go and goggle out the movie plot so that you could fully understood! LOL


Sini Ada Hantu-- Well, please do not doubt me about this! YESHH!!! I went to watch this buatan Malaysia so called horror movie which directed by Chinese, James Lee.
A movie which compound three stories:
Hantu Pokok Pisang
Hantu Nombor Ekor
Hantu Asrama
And the craziest thing is I wacthed this movie with Tham Pak as well. LMAO

No comments: