thank you

At first,I would like to say thank you to all my buddies.
They did concern me always and always.
They did ask me lots of things and keep on asking me whether I can overcome all those problems.
They always be with me no matter when and where.




Maybe I'm too weak in certain part,I guess.
I was wondering am I too weak in certain part of my life?
Or am I too strong in another part?
To him? To my own life? Or even to everyone in my life?
I do not know.


Is it possible we just keep on forgetting ?
Something which is so cruel to us.
Something we really do not wish to keep in our memories.
Something we must throw it away .
I think it could not be the way that we wish.
I did believe that there is a change to everything actually.
Everyone does have their own chance to make a brand new change as well.
You believe in that way too?

No comments: