summer beaches


Recently was so in love with the beaches.
Went Sepang before and it was kinda out of my expectation because the water over there was like damn muddy and it made me feel like wanna go home so badly >_<


Therefore, was planning go to other beaches and actually my main purpose was like wanna take on my bikinis and get the sun bathed, YES do not doubt for that!!!
But now I feel that I am not able to ON my bikinis except for Redang Island.
Too awkward if you ON at any beaches over here, you know?



Port Dickson was another beach I went to take some of the photos.
Well, I have to mention that it is much more better than Sepang, I swear.
Of course we stayed at there for 2D1N and the villa over there was kinda cheap if compared to other chalets or even resorts.
The view not bad actually, we were able to get the beach view over there, amazing right?
This was what I saw from the balcony of the villa, not bad right?





So now I'm gonna show you guys some of the photos that I've taken over there.
And actually I was so happy because I got the compliments *teehee



People asked me where to get this shot, and I answered: It was at the roadside and people said I bluff them!!! omfg
I didn't lie OKAY??? And it was really taken at the roadside la wei, but in PD la of course.
And of course I made it as my profile pic * rf rf rf rf




I got to see this flight when on the beach and thanks GOD I was able to make this shot.


The very typical pose when you are on the beach!!! A very MUST to do this kind of flyer jump, I guess.


This was the very first try on the BOKEH and it was too sad that was not taken by me actually.It was taken by him >_<



But this was taken by me and I was quite satisfied of it since it was taken at the beach when I got the reflection of the water bubbles, damn cool right huh?














No comments: