LMF : The Wild Lazy Tour

Damn held high at that night (Y)
But too sad we already queued up kinda long time and the thing was we couldn't get into the place as we stand kinda at first place.

People start squeezing in among all of us and I wished to complaint there was no one came out and shout out for that!!! Too bad >_<

Nothing we could do much except kept on Q-ing up and wait for the others entered first.
Another thing I wished to appeal in court I guess: WE PAID RM21 for the f damn stupid parking lots!!!!!

fml~~

Well, stop complaining about that and spoil the blogging mood :)


LMF!!!!!!!!!!
Rocks my whole night mood until the MAxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used to listen to their freaking awesome songs since I was in primary school!!! Don't ever say I'm old, thanks...
I guess you guys cannot even understand how we felt when we were at the LIVE show as I'm sharing with you guys right now. Really worth for that although my 140bucks fly away~~
I did enjoy lotssssss...

Uploading pics here...





As I mentioned in the previous post that one stone is able to kill two birds in this show (for me) as MANHAND became thier special guests :)
How I'm gonna miss for that???








Showing our fingers to peace the world (Y)






p/s: I was too sad actually as I put the camie in the wrong mode I guess as I found out that most of the pics got too blurry plus shaky!!! fml~~
Anyway, need to thanks to little rain as she accompanied me for the show *teehee
Not going to show our pics as I looked damn paled and I don't know why >_<

2 comments:

San said...

bcaz u too excited adi!!
why have to pay for rm21?? goi wui lor...

lingsiang said...

because we r living in KL LMAO