Suxks

Everything goes smooth as usual...
I did not know what was going on except we both did something but it was out of mind without any sign.
I hate that weird plus sucks feeling totally and it did take my mood flown away...
Away from here, away from my heart and finally it reached a part of other places...
Somewhere I did not mention since early. Somewhere I will not getting involve and I was getting lost at the same time.


Lost to nowhere.
Lost to north part.
Lost from my heart.
Lost from my deep part of heart. It is my heart.


I did not even take care of everything.
There is one thing keep on sweeping and as well as keep on flying in my mindset which is the inappropriate.
Am I thinking too much over here?
Shall I get back to the ground and stop thinking all those stuffs?
Or in another way of thinking, shall I stop taking any action?
Totally stop everything in my daily life?


Am I flying too high away from the ground without a pair of wings?
Was I getting another chance to take back my wings?
I was totally burn out and it keep rolling all the ways...
Maybe I was putting too much expectations on every single thing.
I was giving too much of thoughts which can damage some expectations around me.


Perhaps there is some miracle happen to me and if do, I will appreciate it much.
Nothing will change the thought of mine right now and it did make me feel like I am getting out of my own feeling.
Something which can sense the feeling of tear off...

No comments: