outdoor game

Today I woke up early in the morning AGAIN and started preparing all those stuffs. Just because we already planned to go for cycling in PUTRAJAYA.
You guys know what??? We as poor student and we are always suffer surviving in the poor student lives, thus we need to plan some outgoing without spending much money. Therefore, this cycling ride was definitely an enjoyable outdoor game for us.


Reached there around 8am and we needed to shift to other place because the ticket counter was start doing their business at 9am. It means we were super triple early.


Start our cycling session and it did take a lots of happy moment and in the same as well it did make me feel tired too.
But we all really enjoyed the scene over there because the environment was great and lots of plants and flowers around us. There was a lake which fulled of fishes around there too.
Took pictures but not too many.








I an here to mention that I am not camwhore but just a little bit feel curious about guan's spec thus I took it and had a look...














After finish cycling, we straight away went to sing k AGAIN...
Non stop singing session again among us.
Today was another great outgoing activity for me and I did enjoy all the moment with buddies :)













No comments: