OVER

Finally completed one semester, my brand new semester was all over.
Fun, fun and fun we had during this semester no matter in lectures time, no matter during presentation, no matter during gathering time.


Feel like time passes really without any sign.
Finished my final exam as well, and quite worry about the result in the same time.
Started my new life in college really such like another change for me if compared with previous high school life especially during form sixth life. It was such like a nightmare which occurs in REM and as well as night terror which occurs in NREM ( psychology knowledge) ---> XD


Did enjoy so much in this current life and really appreciate all the kindness that happened around me.

After finish final exam, we all took photos together. :)










At the same day at night, we went to celebrate for our freedom * thumbs UPPP!!!!
Due to the reason that we purchased the package and it quite worthy, so we are given a pandan flavour cake as below.We went to LOW YAT and sing K until all of us got high and everyone sang like going lost our sound. We all wanna release the stress in the K room and all of us almost assumed that we were in the night club because all of us kept on dancing. Really had fun :)






Played game in the night time and Jeffrey Da Ge has won a jug of beer!!! Once again alcoholic~~
I was the one who went back earlier than the others. And really wished to thank all of them because some of them did accompany me walked back to the parking lots and finally I reached home safely( Jeffrey, Cemone and Sandra). And the others did care for my safety and they kept asking me to text one of them after I arriving home safely( Janize, Xiao Hou and Kenneth).



4 comments:

Alvin said...

I had sang k in that room too when my college life!!
wahaha
what a coinccident...lol XD

lingsiang said...

sure boh??? haha

helicase said...

hey....
y din go thr when i was thr?
cheh....

lingsiang said...

haiyo...that time i havent so close with them mah...fuiyo