happy birthday to Jeffrey

Saturday went somewhere as Little Rain mentioned in her blog there.
Purpose??? Had their very brand new first time and as well as celebrate Jeffrey's birthday :)
I really wanna emphasize that I just been ' somewhere ' second time only!!!
I would not lie, all right???


Well, I was getting a bit crazy. Just a bit only, all right???
Just to entertain you guys over there, you know?
I think if I would not getting until so crazy, most probably all the girls will just at there and do nothing and waiting for the time passes and waiting to go home.
OMG??? How lame was that,you know???


Therefore, you guys should thank for me being until so crazy you know???
Some more those guys who said that wished to protect all those girls were getting drunk and finally they were totally OFF !!!
Really cannot depend on them ext time, agree???? :)
Thus, I was the one who responsible to entertain the rest.
How kind am I,right??? * thumbs UP!!!!


Honestly, I really had fun that night although I did not join they all for the overnight stay and I did miss some ' memorable ' stuffs as little Rain and Babe Wei told me after that.
But, really wish to thank all guys who joined us and in the same way I believed that you all were totally enjoyed for that first tried, right?

p/s: Happy Birthday to Jeffrey ( Leng Leng as psycho teacher's calling in the class) :)

3 comments:

San said...

an lar an lar,must thanks for your super great entertainment, if not sure very boring lor~~ crazy girl~~ :P

szeqiuan said...

ya...gal...u made us so HIGHhhh....haha^^

lingsiang said...

huhu :)