memoraBle

Today supposed have to get enough sleep before going to work in the evening later.
But unfortunately I can't fall asleep.How lame was it???
Therefore,I woke up and something appeared in my mind so sudden.I should update some post in my lovely bloggie :)

About what should I write again???
I viewed all the photos that I've taken before.I was smiling while I was viewing all those photos.
Not to say the pose that we've made,but was the moment when we guys were together.


I'm not dare to say that we are super triple best friend.But one thing that I can guarantee is we all get the TRUE and sincere friendship! Of course we did! Am I right???


I still can remember that time guan wrote something in his personal message.I will never ever forget about it.
He believes that there is NO such thing called FOREVER.
You guys know what?
I was totally agree when I saw it.No lies.I was TOTALLY agree with it.


However,many things in this world we can't even change it.Time passes without any sign.
We could do nothing except we make something special on it.
How special I'm talking about???

I,myself can't even make sure on it.LOL
But,now I need to say that there is still has something special in my life.
For example,all my buddies. :)


We are not that type like nobody keeps secret.
Nope! Among us,I'm sure we still got lots of things never tell each other.
But I think that is quite normal,right???
I don't see it as a problem.


Now,lets us go back to our previous memorable moment that we guys had :)
Just some parts of the photos...

3 comments:

Alvin said...

我的名字又上榜咯!! haha...

lingsiang said...

of course la~~

Alvin said...

哇!!好开心哦