Redang part I

Well, I've been to Redang Island and I did skip three days classes as well.
Officially I was damn guilty and I felt that a lots of works I needed to catch up. Of course what I meant are all those school things and fxxking damn lots of assignments.


Let's forget about it and talk about my trip.
This was the farewell trip actually because we were couting down that yuet is gonna leaving us in 25days and off to AUS for further study.
Quite sad for that because I'm going to have lunch+dinner+yam cha alone and maybe gonna cancel all of that because cp gang buddies know that ' yuet doesn't go, I don't go'...



This trip was like kinda rush here and there and we did not even have time to relax because whole trip was like snorkelling than makan makan than mandi mandi than snorkelling again and again...


Happy by the way and did enjoy a lots...
To make the story short, I'm gonna use the picha to represent my story of trip. XD

















No comments: